All of our training courses are designed to meet individual client requirements in line with their developing needs. Delivered by professional trainers, the programmes are highly participative with a balance between classroom training, individual and group work.
In addition to providing a comprehensive and robust number of programmes as Class 1 Consultants Ltd, we specialise in helping busy organisations by providing, free of charge, the service of sourcing and offering a choice of independent professional training providers to meet with the organisation’s needs, leaving you time to relax a little.
Please take a look at the range of training courses that Class 1 Consultants are currently offering;
- Business Impact
- Business Impact League Table
- Collaborative intelligence
- Coaching In The Workplace
- Conducting Effective Appraisals
- Creativity and Innovation
- Customer Care Course
- Facilitator Skills – Divine Intervention
- Fraud Risk Management
- Leading in times of Uncertainty (New!)
- Managing Relationships (2 days)
- Management and Supervisory Development Programme (Foundation Level)
- Management and Supervisory Development Programme (Intermediate Level)
- Management and Supervisory Development Programme (Master Level)
- Organising Information – “from piles to files”
- Personal Impact and Self Awareness (2 days)
- Persuading, Influencing and Negotiating
- Presentation Skills
- Presenting Financial Information – a graphical account
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Recruitment & Selection Workshops
- Strategic Planning – The way forward
- Supervisory Skills – Managing People
- Taking Notes and Minutes
- Telephone Technique
- Time and Priority Management
- Written Communication Skills
For more information on any of our courses or enquiries about how to book please contact us today.
Download a PDF document with details of all our courses including course outline, objectives and content.